Terms & conditions
One of the attractions of camping with us (we've been told) is our lack of rules! That said, there are always some given expected behaviours, so here goes.
- We are a family campsite and don't expect (or get) rowdy or rude behaviour towards other campers. This includes loud music.
- We ask you to please not tear down branches from the trees to use as firewood. It doesn't burn and hurts the trees.
- Deposits are normally non-refundable unless a minimum of 28 days cancellation notice is given. However we will refund or defer to 2021 any deposits made for bookings from July-October 2020 should you be unable to fulfil your booking due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Dogs must be kept under your control at all times, preferably on a lead.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the site if we wish.
I think that's it folks!